In May we concluded another fantastic season. 676 girls participated in the program, 45 community service projects were completed, 6,290 volunteer hours were contributed, 428 additional lives were influenced at the 5k, and 5,000 lives were impacted overall. Some of the feedback from our program girls included the following:
– I met new people, I pushed myself and I learned everyone is special.
– I liked that you not only run but learn life lessons.
– I learned that it is better to push yourself than just be in your comfort zone.
– I learned to be myself and follow my heart!
– I learned how to be kind to other people and share my thinking.
– I liked that the coaches are fun.