Join SoleMates, the adult charity running program of Girls on the Run!
SoleMates is the charity running leg of Girls on the Run. We are male and female athletes who pursue individual goals to raise money for Girls on the Run of Central Illinois. You can walk, run or bike in any event of your choice and raise funds for our organization. Joining SoleMates is a great way for you to make a difference for Girls on the Run of Central Illinois. Money raised through SoleMates will help to support new and existing programs throughout Central Illinois, and ensure our girls a lifetime of self-respect and healthy living. Girls on the Run of Central Illinois is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all individual donations are tax deductible.
You can be a part of SoleMates and put meaning behind any event… 5K, 10K, 13.1, 26.2, 50K, triathlon, ironman- you choose!
What it takes…
- Registering with SoleMates for the low-cost of $25; please click here to register;
- Registering for the event of your choice;
- Agreeing to raise a minimum of $250 for Girls on the Run of Central Illinois. This amount does not include the SoleMates and race registration fee;
- Click here to register!
What you get…
- SoleMates Welcome Packet including a SoleMates Technical shirt;
- Your own easy online fundraising page
- Fun incentive prizes that are awarded as you reach and surpass your minimums
- Inspirational and motivational emails from Girls on the Run International and Girls on the Run of Central Illinois.
What some of our SoleMates have said…
- “Running with Girls on the Run was empowering. I loved running for a cause that went to inspire girls to feel as though they were developing into beautiful, strong women.”
- “Running for SoleMates really added to my accomplishment of my second marathon. I truly felt that when I was getting to mile 22 and 23 that reminding myself I was doing this for Girls on the Run gave me that extra push to finish strong.”
- “I may only be one person, but I am one person who can make a difference! When I look back at my GOTR SoleMate experience I just smile. I never thought I could reach and make a difference in so many lives.”
Register to become a SoleMate
Please click here to get started today!
Please email Jennifer Sublett for more information on becoming a SoleMates® Runner for Girls on the Run of Central Illinois.